“ Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it's on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happines...

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Red Carpet

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 2 Comments



I am really avoiding the red lipsticks even before. Why? Because for me wearing this color one should be daring and bold for you to carry it. That is why it took a lot of gut and convincing for me to buy a red lipstick. But I did anyway, plus I got to sing Taylor Swifts song “Red”, just because I love her and her songs (just kidding).

So here goes the continuation of my review for the Happy Skin products I purchased online. This time I will be reviewing the Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie StyLized Collection in Red Carpet Shade. I chose this shade above all the other red shades they have because I think I can wear it with confidence and this lipstick is not so red, not dark red and not bright red – just red.




I had a little bit of struggle on putting them on my lips, maybe because I am not used to this red lipstick or just because I’m still new in applying lipstick. I easily love it on my lips. I feel that my complexion becomes lighter and it really suites my complexion (Thank Heavens for that). I just noticed that when I wear it outside, where natural light is concern, it becomes a bit orange in color. But when I wear it indoors, it is red.

Indoor picture with the red carpet lippie

Outdoor picture with the red carpet lippie


What I love about the Shut Up & Kiss me Moisturizing Lippie StyLized  Collection in Red Carpet shade:
  •  This lippie proved to me that I can wear a red lipstick.
  •   It’s perfect for my always dry lips.
  • It doesn't come off easily, I have the tendency to “eat” lipstick because I always lick my lips because it’s dry or chap.
  •   It is priced at PHP 599 which I think is reasonable enough compared to other international and local brands.

The downside:
  •   The strain in packaging. The tip of the lipstick is exposed and whenever I cover it, I always bump the cover and the tip of the lipstick.
  •   When the lippie fades, it turns a bit of orange in color on my lips.


I am looking forward in trying the other red shade of Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss me Moisturizing Lippies.

Happy Skin products are available at Beauty BarRustan’sPlains and Prints. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.


2 comments :

Views