I bought the last two shades of the Happy Skin Glam Squad Matte Lipstick after trying #TeamJigs and #TeamMickey . I was hesitant to buy th...

Happy Skin x Denise Go - Ochoa Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I bought the last two shades of the Happy Skin Glam Squad Matte Lipstick after trying #TeamJigs and #TeamMickey. I was hesitant to buy this shade because I feel like this is too peachy for my skin but when I applied it, i fell in love with it too.




The shade for Denise Go-Ochoa is Naked Peach. I avoided this shade because this is only suitable for girls who have fairer skin not like the Morena skin most of us have. But when I tried it, I am surprised that it suites me too.




Pros:
  • Packaging is very elegant and compact
  • Very pigmented
  • No smell at all
  • Doesn’t dry lips
  • Matte Finish 
  • Doesn’t leave dry patches of lipstick


Cons:
  • Not so transfer proof or kiss proof
  • Staying power is ok, you still have to retouch them especially after eating or drinking





I love the color but sometimes I tend not to use it as I feel like it doesn’t suit up some of my clothes, this shade is nice to wear when the color of my clothes are light or in pastels. Or when you wanted the no make up look.



Happy Skin products are available at Beauty BarRustan’sPlains and Prints.  And they even have their own brick and mortar store, Trinova, Glorietta. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.



0 comments :

Views