Together with the Jigs Mayuga’s matte lipstick, I also bought Mickey See’s shade. It’s a deep blush, and I love how the color suites me and...

Happy Skin x Mickey See Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick

Monday, October 31, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Together with the Jigs Mayuga’s matte lipstick, I also bought Mickey See’s shade. It’s a deep blush, and I love how the color suites me and I feel like I have a rosy lips.



The same with the other shades this is also 699 pesos. All I know is that I picked this shade because I have a shade like this, or at least close to it and I can totally wear this off without being conscious if it suites me or not.




Pros:
  • Packaging is very elegant and compact
  • Very pigmented
  • No smell at all
  • Doesn’t dry lips
  • Matte Finish 
  • Doesn’t leave dry patches of lipstick
Cons:
  • Not so transfer proof or kiss proof
  • Staying power is ok, you still have to retouch them especially after eating or drinking

Again, I love this color as much as I love Jigs Mayuga’s shade. This is really perfect for everyday use especially if you are feeling a little bit girly or wearing a very nice dress in a sunny day.






Happy Skin products are available at Beauty BarRustan’sPlains and Prints.  And they even have their own brick and mortar store, Trinova, Glorietta. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.


0 comments :

Views