Together with the Jigs Mayuga’s matte lipstick, I also bought Mickey See’s shade. It’s a deep blush, and I love how the color suites me and...

Happy Skin x Mickey See Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick

Monday, October 31, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Together with the Jigs Mayuga’s matte lipstick, I also bought Mickey See’s shade. It’s a deep blush, and I love how the color suites me and I feel like I have a rosy lips.



The same with the other shades this is also 699 pesos. All I know is that I picked this shade because I have a shade like this, or at least close to it and I can totally wear this off without being conscious if it suites me or not.




Pros:
  • Packaging is very elegant and compact
  • Very pigmented
  • No smell at all
  • Doesn’t dry lips
  • Matte Finish 
  • Doesn’t leave dry patches of lipstick
Cons:
  • Not so transfer proof or kiss proof
  • Staying power is ok, you still have to retouch them especially after eating or drinking

Again, I love this color as much as I love Jigs Mayuga’s shade. This is really perfect for everyday use especially if you are feeling a little bit girly or wearing a very nice dress in a sunny day.






Happy Skin products are available at Beauty Bar, Rustan’s, Plains and Prints.  And they even have their own brick and mortar store, Trinova, Glorietta. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.


0 comments :

Views