I've had a short break from Happy Skin products. They were my firsts blog posts so I owe it to Happy Skin. What made me fall in love wi...

Happy Skin x Jigs Mayuga Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick

Sunday, October 30, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I've had a short break from Happy Skin products. They were my firsts blog posts so I owe it to Happy Skin. What made me fall in love with them again is their collaboration with  Celebrity Makeup artists. I know I have to have them, the minute I swatched  them in one of their boutiques. I bought the one from Jigs Mayuga and Mickey See because I think they were the ones that I can totally pull off.


For the price of 699 pesos, I know it’s a little bit pricier than other liquid lipsticks out there like NYX, Sleek, Maybelline, etc. But I can totally vouch for this product. The shade of Jigs Mayuga’s line is in Rose Brown. I don’t think I have this shade ever in all of lipstick hauls and I am very much happy I’ve bought this.





Pros:
  • Packaging is very elegant and compact
  • Very pigmented
  • No smell at all
  • Doesn’t dry lips
  • Matte Finish 
  • Doesn’t leave dry patches of lipstick
Cons:
  • Not so transfer proof or kiss proof
  • Staying power is ok, you still have to retouch them especially after eating or drinking


Well I must say this is the best lipstick that I ever tried in Happy Skin. I am very happy with the formula, the shade is very wearable even though this is my first ever brown lipstick. I use it everyday and I am ok, I don’t feel awkward wearing it in fact I am more confident and I feel more moron wit this shade. It’s very good for an everyday look and at the same time it fits the “Fall” season because nudes and browns are so the lipsticks shades of 2016.



Happy Skin products are available at Beauty BarRustan’sPlains and Prints.  And they even have their own brick and mortar store, Trinova, Glorietta. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.

0 comments :

Views