I finally decided to create a blog after a lot of convincing from the people I trusts. So cheers to that. So here goes my first ever blog t...

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss me Moisturizing Lippie in Bride to Be

Friday, April 24, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I finally decided to create a blog after a lot of convincing from the people I trusts. So cheers to that. So here goes my first ever blog that hopefully a lot of people will read and learn something from it.

I despised putting make-up before. I only wear one on special occasions like weddings, parties and the sort of formal gatherings that I need to be presentable. I only buy make-ups once in a blue moon because I rarely used them so it’s a waste of money (yes this is coming from me). Unlike a typical women out there who buys them religiously. But then last January I decided to buy an expensive (well for me) lipstick - which I will write about soon. And so the list of buying small make-up items go, because I am an admittedly shopaholic.




Then I encountered this product line, I got curious because many bloggers and celebrities are raving about their products on social media. I joined the bandwagon after a lot of visit on their physical and online store. The product line I am talking about is the Happy Skin cosmetics. They started last October 2013 and look how far they are now because their products are at par with the top of the line international and local brands. 

So last week, I bought through their online store. I ordered it a little bit late last Saturday, so my packaged arrived last Tuesday around lunch time – they operate and deliver Mondays through Saturdays and as promised of 1-2 days delivery (Metro Manila), after order and payment has been made. 



I bought the InstaBeauty Blur Cream (PHP 1299), Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie StyLized Collection in Red Carpet shade (PHP 599) and Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie Beauty in Bloom Collection (PHP 599) in Bride To Be shade. I also got a free Mini Gel Liner in Cotton Candy because I have reached the minimum purchase of PHP 2,000. 


I will review first the Shut Up & Kiss me Moisturizing Lippie Beauty in Bloom Collection in Bride to Be shade. And as promised by this product, “the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, and the hydration of a balm” all rolled into one lipstick. And when I tried applying it for the first time, I instantly fell in love with it. I love how the colour is balanced, not too light or not too bright of a pink. It suits my complexion and it doesn't dry my lips.


What I love about the Shut Up & Kiss me Moisturizing Lippie Beauty in Bloom Collection in Bride to Be shade:
  • It’s perfect for my always dry lips.
  • It doesn’t come off easily, I have the tendency to “eat” lipstick because I always lick my lips because it’s dry or chap.
  •  It is priced at PHP 599 which I think is reasonable enough compared to other international and local brands.

The only strain I encounter is the packaging, the tip of the lipstick is exposed and whenever I cover it, I always bump the cover and the tip of the lipstick. But whatever I still love it and I would still buy the other shades of Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie J

Happy Skin products are available at Beauty Bar, Rustan’s, Plains and Prints. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.









0 comments :

Views