I am not into putting up eye shadow but I know I need primers for them. I realized this when one time, I went to this party and I need put ...

E.L.F Eyelid Primer

Sunday, January 31, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I am not into putting up eye shadow but I know I need primers for them. I realized this when one time, I went to this party and I need put make up on, I have to put eye shadow and eye liner. After some time, I can the the eye shadow disappeared before my eyes. So I searched the internet on how to make them last long and it says there, I need eyelid primers. And so I bought one.




It;s not easy locating these E.L.F Eyelid Primer, number one being well I am not in the U.S where a lot of this product is out there. Also this product is way too old, that's why there's a limited stock here in my beloved country. After several department stores, I found this one in PCX in Greenbelt 5, it's the last one in the store. What's amazing about E.L.F products is that they are very cheap, it only cost 139 pesos. 




Pros:
  • Really affordable
  • Makes my eye make up stay together for hours
  • Travel friendly
  • Comes with an applicator

Cons:
  • Limited stocks in the Philippines







I love this product, I know there are a lot of products out there but they are very expensive. For me they are all the same, it's just I don't want to spend too much money for something that I rarely use. For me if the product works for me, regardless the price, I will definitely use them. 



You can check out E.L.F's website and  Facebook page for a complete listing of stores that carry their products.

0 comments :

Views