I love jelly shoes, I have a lot of them actually. It's because they last very long - my first jelly shoes are still alive, I have them...

My Melissa Addiction

Monday, February 01, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I love jelly shoes, I have a lot of them actually. It's because they last very long - my first jelly shoes are still alive, I have them since 2011. Plus I can use them throughout the entire season especially during rainy days. However, Melissa is a brand that I don't mind before. Because it's expensive but  when Melissa released the Cinderella shoe collection, I know I have them get them. Because who doesn't want to own their own Cinderella Glass Shoes?



I know fairy tales now are so cliché, but I wanted that Glass Slippers of Cinderella ever since I was a kid, I still am - in the very core of my heart. I have a hard time deciding which color I will get. Because seriously? Why do they have to release four different gorgeous colors? WHY? I ended up choosing the Gold color, well because my boyfriend thinks the other colors doesn't suit my ginormous feet. 

Watch (American Eagle), Necklace (Forever 21)


It's priced at 3,250 pesos, I know it's heartbreaking for my wallet but it's so worth it! I love these shoes, and the smell is oh so sweet! Not the rubbery smell most jelly shoes have but a sweet scent that doesn't fade away after using them. 





Then last December, they released again another yet great collection. My eyeballs popped out when I saw the Barroca Campana collection and it gets better when I realized they have the color rose gold or rose quartz - the color of the year 2016. I have to forced my Dad to buy them for me during one of our Christmas shopping. Yes my Dad still but these stuff even though we are working and earning our own money. Also I'm the only girl so yeah, spoiled brat it is.

Watch (Something Borrowed)


I think my Dad kind of had a mini heart attack because he said it's so pricey for a shoe. It's the same price as the Cinderella Shoe I bought, so yeah expensive but like I said it's worth it. I love the very detailed design of these shoe, very classic and sophisticated.




I am so looking forward for more great collections from Melissa, oh and by the way, you will get one free par of shoe when you buy 15 pairs of Melissa shoes or 25,000 pesos worth of Melissa shoes. This is good for one year, oh my I still have a lot of shoes to buy LOL!



You can check out Melissa's Facebook page for more information about their products and where to buy them. Melissa shoes is available in Alabang Town Center, Greenbelt 5, Robinsons Magnolia, Shangri-La Plaza, SM Aura, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, Trinoma and select Department Stores. You can also purchase these shoes online!

0 comments :

Views