I've been on a little bit of hoarding of different eyebrow products so forgive me if I overwhelm my blogs with eyebrow products. So aft...

e.l.f Eye Brow Kit

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I've been on a little bit of hoarding of different eyebrow products so forgive me if I overwhelm my blogs with eyebrow products. So after using 2 tubes of Etude House Color My Brows, I'm in the search for a new eyebrow products. So I've searched in internet but they gave me expensive eyebrow products. So I have to go to the Department stores, then checked the reviews in the Internet. And I found these amazing e.l.f Products!

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit Packaging

So first stop is the e.l.f Eye Brow Kit. There are a lot of high-end eye brow kit out there, but since I just wanted to try this kind of eyebrow products I opted for the cheaper product. I have to watch Youtube videos just to learn how to properly use this eyebrow kit. It seems that I needed much more products other than the eyebrow kit alone. 

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit
On the left side is the Gel palette and on the right side is the powder palette
Below you can see the two-ended brush that comes with the kit


I ended up buying a new e.l.f Small Angled Brush because the brush included in the eyebrow is so small (costs 249.75 pesos) and Nichido Eyebrow Gel (cost at 68 pesos). Anyways I've practiced a little longer just to apply this product properly.
e.l.f Small Angled Brush

NICHIDO Eyebrow Gel

Here's the step I take just to use this eyebrow kit (as seen on a video tutorial):

  • Use the Small Angled brush to line your eyebrows with the Gel palette, this is darker yes but this is for lining purposes
  • Fill your eyebrows with the powder, spread evenly - I use an eye shadow brush for this.
  • Apply the Eyebrow Gel, it will get messy but you just have to use your fingertips to remove the messy parts.
  • Use an eyebrow brush to tame and even-out your eyebrows.
Bare eyebrows, again thank you BrowHaus Manila for grooming my eyebrows


With the use of the Eyebrow kit and the Eyebrow Gel


A more natural light - sorry I forgot to take off my eyeglasses :p

Here's what I love about the ELF Eyebrow Kit:

  • It's really cheap cost at 269.75 pesos, unlike high-end eyebrow kits which costs 1000 pesos and up.
  • It comes in 3 shades, light, medium and dark shade. I got the medium shade.
  • It has gel - for lining your eyebrows and the powder - for filling in your eyebrows.
Full make-up on :)
Make up that I used in this photo:
Face primer: Happy Skin Insta Beauty Blur Cream
Concealer: Benefit Fake Up
Blush: Nars (which I will review later, I promise)
Lipstick: M.A.C Girl About Town

Downsides:

  • I hate that it's time consuming, this is the reason why sometimes I am late for work so I suggest don't use this if your going to work unless you wanted to be late.
  • Also I need a separate brushes plus an eyebrow gel just to get the eyebrow look that I wanted.
  • The gel formula is quite hard to build up especially if you have broken eyebrow line just like me, I need to use a separate eyebrow pencil for me to have a line on the my broekn eyebrow line on the left side of my face - right side in the picture above.
  • Will I repurchase other brands that also carries eye brow kit? No, I'm done with eyebrow kit and it's not for me. I just wanted to try because I'm curious and I know curiosity killed the cat and my money just died. 
But if you wanted to try this out, you can buy this in select Department Stores, Drug Stores. You can check out their website and  Facebook page for a complete listing of stores that carry their products.




***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views