My friend Danelle saw me put this lipstick on one time, she fell in love with the color and she was beyond excited for my review. I promise...

Sleek True Color Lipstick in Cherry

Saturday, January 30, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

My friend Danelle saw me put this lipstick on one time, she fell in love with the color and she was beyond excited for my review. I promised her that I will review it instantaneously.




I am talking about the Sleek True Color Lipstick in Cherry. I got obsessed with Sleek products at the end of 2015. The sales lady in SM Makati already knew me because I was always there in their booth, asking for stocks of their best seller products. One of the best seller shade is the Cherry. The finish is Sheen so expect it to be shiny and I don't expect it to last a long time. 




Pros:
  • Color is really pigmented
  • The packaging is very small, making it travel friendly
  • Doesn't dry my lips
  • Doesn't have a faint smell

    Cons:
    • It smears off immediately making it hard for me to apply it
    • Doesn't last long especially after eating



    I really love this color because it's a deep red making it like a vampy shade. I am really looking forward to the other shade from Sleek. It's also affordable for 425 pesos making it a dupe for high end products like MAC and NARS which is thrice the price. 



    Sleek Makeup Products is available in Landmark Trinoma, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia. They are also available in Zalora. You can check out Sleek's Instagram account for more information on their products.



    0 comments :

    Views