Another overdue post, because I wanted to have perfect pictures for this product since I love it so so much. I used this one everyday since...

L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro

Monday, December 07, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Another overdue post, because I wanted to have perfect pictures for this product since I love it so so much. I used this one everyday since the day I bought it. It's a perfect eyebrow liner for everyday use because it looks so good on my eyebrows, it's affordable and lastly I cannot go out of the house anymore without them. I've been talking about the L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro.

L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro


L'Oreal launched this product a few months ago and I know I have to have them. When I bought it the first week it was launched it was retailed for 500 pesos, but when I repurchased it last month it was now 400 pesos. It's a good news yes, because I will definitely repurchase this one again and again! The L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pros is a 3 in 1 product. It has a brow pencil, powder and brush! What's not to love is this product? My shade is the lighter one, 02 Light Brown. The darker one is too dark for my colored hair so I opted for the lighter shade. There are only two shades, but I hope they will have more shades in the future. 

L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro in 02 Light Brown

L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro Pencil

L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro Powder

L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro Brush


Pros:
  • Very pigmented
  • The pencil is really easy to apply, doesn't break up immediately
  • The powder blends very well with the pencil
  • The brush is soft, doesn't hurt my brows using them
  • Staying power is good, and it stays the whole day
  •  Affordable price 
  • Very handy and light packaging
Cons:
  • Only two shades are available 01 Dark Brown and 02 Light Brown
Powder and Pencil Swatch

Bare Brows

Brows with Pencil

Brows with pencil and powder


Yep the only complain is the variation of shades but overall I swear on this product. It's perfect for everyday use and it really is a must for the ladies who are always on the go.

Eyebrows with L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro

L'OrĂ©al Moist Matte Lipsticks are available in L'Oreal booths in department stores. You can also check their website and Facebook account for more info.

0 comments :

Views