My good old primer is about to run out. But instead of buying another tube, I decided to search for another blur cream with a cheaper price...

L'Oreal True Match Blur Cream

Friday, October 09, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

My good old primer is about to run out. But instead of buying another tube, I decided to search for another blur cream with a cheaper price but as good as my old primer. And a very timely decision, because L'oreal just launched their True Match Collection, which includes the new improved Blur Cream! They have an existing product before it's called the L'oreal Base Magique. I tried it before on one of the counters of L'oreal and I was so shocked that it glides through your skin! I haven't had the chance to buy them because I still have my existing primer.
L'Oreal True Match Blur Cream Packaging

I think the True Match Blur Cream is the version 2.0 of the L'oreal Base Magique because they discontinued it (well at least here in the Philippines). Anyways I tested the improved version on my hand and it's amazing! It's tinted unlike the Base Magique. It's also in a tube compared to the Base Magique that is contained in a jar which I think the improved version is more hygienic than the latter. And the best part is it's only 499 pesos for a 25 ml product!
L'Oreal True Match Blur Cream

L'Oreal True Match Blur Cream

Pros:


  • It's tinted
  • Glides through my skin, making my skin smooth
  • Blurs imperfections
  • Cheaper than my old primer
  • Can be worn alone or under a foundation
Cons:

  • Packaging is in a white matte tube, so it get's dirty easily
  • No SPF
L'Oreal True Match Blur Cream when applied

Overall this amazing Blur Cream does the job so well! And I love that it's affordable but it has amazing results when used. I also love that the container is not so big that you can carry it anywhere plus it's lightweight. So when it comes to make up primer, I finally found my True Match, did you find yours?

Bare Face
With L'Oreal True Match Blur Cream



L'OrĂ©al True Match Blur Cream are available in L'Oreal booths in department stores. You can also check their website and Facebook account for more info.

***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views