I found a new dupe for NARS in Orgasm! Thanks to this Pin , we have tons of selections that are similar to the most coveted blush, NARS Org...

Milani Baked Powder Blush Dolce Pink

Friday, December 04, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I found a new dupe for NARS in Orgasm! Thanks to this Pin, we have tons of selections that are similar to the most coveted blush, NARS Orgasm. I have reviewed before the NYX Blush in Pinched which I have a really hard time procuring. So another dupe that I also find it impossible to obtain is the Milani Baked Blush Powder in Dolce Pink. But thanks to Lipstick ALL U CAN which I found in one of Trendsetter's Bazaar in World Trade Center, I now own this amazing product!


Image from Pinterest

I bought it for 400 pesos which roughly around 9$ against the price in the Pin of 7$. I can't complain because I believe there are taxes and airfares included in these imported products, and I thank these sellers for bringing these to us! The packaging is nice, it's gold and it is sealed, so I know the product has not been compromised. Also there's a small mirror and a small brush on the second compartment of the blush. 

Milani Baked Blush Packaging

Milani Baked Blush when opened

Back Packaging of Milani Baked Blush

Milani Baked Blush Powder with the Brush

Milani Baked Blush Second Layer with the Mirror and Brush compartment


Pros:
  • It really is a dupe for NARS in Orgasm
  • Affordable priceMilani Baked Blush
  • Compact mirror and brush included
  • Very pigmented

Cons:
  • I hate the brush, it's stiff so I don't use them
  • It's not available locally, only online sellers that sell imported products have them
Milani Baked Blush applied

Nars Orgasm and Milani Dolce Pink

I've been using these gorgeous blush everyday, and I love it so much! It's very pigmented and the shaded is like the NARS in Orgasm. My only complain is the brush, it's so stiff! Also the mirror is quite small but for all the ladies out there who doesn't want to bring another set of mirror, this is perfect for you. I will sure repurchase it from the online store Lipstick ALL U CAN when this runs out!

Bare cheeks 

with Milani Baked Blush

0 comments :

Views