I didn't imagine myself posting something on Youtube while I am blabbering my thoughts. I don't have a very nice talking voice or  ...

First Ever VLog

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I didn't imagine myself posting something on Youtube while I am blabbering my thoughts. I don't have a very nice talking voice or  nice accent and I also don't have animated facial expressions. But why not jump into something I am afraid of doing? Because duh, YOLO!




After some convincing from these Vloggers I met before and some confidence booster from family. I decided to film this unboxing/un bagging of my prizes I got. I decided not to wear full on makeup because I wanted to let people know that I am like this inside the house and there is no need to waste precious makeup if your just going to stay inside the house. Also I got inspired by one of my fave Vloggers, Bunny Meyers of the Grav3yardgirl because she only wears makeup on videos if she is going to blog about makeup, so if she's just unboxing or trying out some toys she found on Ebay then there is no need for her to wear makeup. Not trying to imitate her or what but I am more comfortable that I just draw my eyebrows and put some shimmer on my lips and that's it. So sorry if my eye bags bother you, you just have to deal with it.

Anyways here is my first attempt to Vlog, my husband says that I should have more eye contact on the camera and not on other parts of the room , I guess I have to work on that and the next time I am going to film I should wear contact lenses so I can see the camera properly. 



I know there are risks on posting Videos on Youtube, also I am preparing myself for hate comments because some people are just born for hating others lol! But for those people who pushed me on doing this thank you! I hope you enjoy this!

And just a disclaimer Sample Room nor Belo didn't ask me to promote them or their products. I just wanted to film this and be thankful that I got chosen as a winner on their contest.

0 comments :

Views