Took me some time to edit this video because I am trying to find the receipts of my purchases in Korea. Also I tried remembering their pric...

Korean Haul - Vlog Number 2

Thursday, June 22, 2017 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Took me some time to edit this video because I am trying to find the receipts of my purchases in Korea. Also I tried remembering their prices because I lost the receipt or what. Anyways finally I can share with you my shopping haul from Korea! I hope you guys will enjoy them.



I didn't mention that I bought April Skin cushion I think I bought in Olive Young for less 800 PHP but I decided to sell it because I don't think I've read good reviews about it. Hopefully I would be able to share our travel/honeymoon itinerary in Korea but for now enjoy watching my video!




0 comments :

Views