I just saw Aeco's Facebook ad with their gorgeous brushes last year. I know I have to get them because they are locally made and they a...

Aeco Brushes

Sunday, May 14, 2017 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I just saw Aeco's Facebook ad with their gorgeous brushes last year. I know I have to get them because they are locally made and they are fairly cheaper than other local brushes out there.



I decided to send them a message via the FB Messenger app, they are very accommodating. In fact they let me customized my brush set. Talk about a good customer relationship out there. They also made sure that I got a customized roll-on bag because of the brushes that I needed. I love them instantly that I ordered some brushes again last Christmas as a gift for my friends. The payment was a breeze, I ended up paying 2,478 pesos for a ton of brushes and a free brush cleaner and free shipping! I made a transfer to anyone via the BPI app, so no hassle on paying also. And true to their promise of 1-2 Days delivery, I got my package after two days.  I ordered the Rose Gold collection because I love the color and this is the color of 2016. They also have the classic collection which is the black in color.





I ordered the mini Kabuki brush for traveling purposes. I ordered it in rose gold of course because rose gold is life. I love how it's very dense and soft, plus a mini pouch for it so you won't have to worry that it will transfer powder on your makeup bag. It costs 329 pesos, se I told you affordable brushes.



The Contour brush is the sole reason why I bought from this site. And I didn't regret buying this one. Because it really is a contour brush. I love using it on my contour creams and powder. It really delivers, I promise. The individual price for this one is 299 pesos but as I've said  I bought the set because it's cheaper - trust me I already computed it.




Not really impressed with the powder brush because I am expecting it to be like the Kabuki brush. It feels like it's lacking density in terms of the bristles. But still it's soft and I'm still using it. Individual price is 299 pesos.




Another personal fave brush in this collection is the Setting brush. I saw Queen Pia used setting brush for her "baking" techniques so yes I wanted to try them too. Well I ended up using this brush for applying highlighter LOL! Well it does the job and I love the results. Individual price is 279 pesos.




These brushes I didn't know whyI bought them, I just know I wanted the spoolie and the eyebrow brush. Anyways, I was hoping I can practice my eyeshadow skills with these brushes, unfortunately I haven't. I promised, I will soon! But I already used the shader brush, for highlighting my eyebrows with the the concealer from Benefit. It's very nice actually, I cannot imagine myself without the shader brush.

Individual Prices:

  • Pencil - 212 pesos (Original Price 249 pesos)
  • Smudger - 212 pesos (Original Price 249 pesos)
  • Shader - 212 pesos (Original Price 249 pesos)
  • Small Blender - 220 pesos (Original Price 259 pesos)
  • Classic Blender - 220 pesos (Original Price 259 pesos)
  • Tapered Blender - 249 pesos (Original Price 259 pesos)
  • Angled Liner - 212 pesos (Original Price 249 pesos)





This is my kind of combination, because they are for my eyebrows. And I cannot get out of the house without me drawing my eyebrows - Because kilay if LIFE!  This Brow Duo costs 380 pesos - Original Price is 429 pesos. Not bad for a decent shaper and definer. Not really a fan but it works.




Overall I love their brushes, not only they are cheaper compared to the high-end brushes in Sephora but they are locally made. I just love products that are Tatak Pinoy, that is why I love supporting these small local businesses. And remember free shipping on orders above 2,000 pesos! Also check them regularly as they have promotions every now and then. I just hope they'll be adding more brushes, colors, pouches etc to their collection. I am sure I'll be the first to purchase if there are new and cool stuff over there. If you want to know about Aeco's amazing brushes you may visit their website, you can also check out their Facebook and Instagram accounts. I swear you won't regret ordering from them. 

0 comments :

Views