The last shade from the Happy Skin Glam Squad collection is by Juan Sarte. I thought I cannot wear this mauve shade because I feel like th...

Happy Skin x Juan Sarte Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments


The last shade from the Happy Skin Glam Squad collection is by Juan Sarte. I thought I cannot wear this mauve shade because I feel like this is too dark for my skin tone but this became my favorite shade from the collection.


The shade is Universal Mauve, I didn't have this kind of shade in my gazillion lipsticks. And so far I use them everyday because I really love them on me.




Pros:
  • Packaging is very elegant and compact
  • Very pigmented
  • No smell at all
  • Doesn’t dry lips
  • Matte Finish 
  • Doesn’t leave dry patches of lipstick
Cons:
  • Not so transfer proof or kiss proof
  • Staying power is ok, you still have to retouch them especially after eating or drinking



So far this lipstick is the best lipstick for fall or in the Philippines when it is gloomy and raining outside. I wear this as much as I can especially when I wear clothing that is darker in color.



Happy Skin products are available at Beauty BarRustan’sPlains and Prints.  And they even have their own brick and mortar store, Trinova, Glorietta. You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.

0 comments :

Views