So I recently discovered althea and I hoarded Elizzaveca products the first time I ordered them. I loved all their packaging and all their ...

Elizavecca Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream

Friday, November 04, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

So I recently discovered althea and I hoarded Elizzaveca products the first time I ordered them. I loved all their packaging and all their skincare products especially the carbonated mask.



Anyways I also purchased this very cool eye cream because I noticed that my under eye area is kind of dry. I don’t know about you but eye creams are insanely expensive! And most expensive eye creams irritate my eyes, that is why before I purchased eye creams I asked for free samples and unfortunately high-end eye creams irritate my eyes. I bought this one because well I read the reviews and they said it’s a great product plus there’s no much too loose because it’s not that expensive.




Pros:
  • It didn’t irritate my eyes! hooray!
  • No funny smell
  • Very creamy but it absorbs really fast
  • I noticed that my under eye area is not that dry anymore
  • Affordable at 400 pesos than high-end eye creams that irritate my eyeballs
  • Packaging is very nice and slim and handy and can be use for traveling because it is not that bulky


Cons:
  • Available only in Althea and not locally
  • Again the packaging is mostly Korean so don't try reading them





As much as it claims to lighten my eye area, I cannot agree to it yet because I always forget to put them in before sleeping LOL! But I tried using it under my makeup and I am fine. It didn’t irritate my eyeballs and it did’t ruin my makeup. I promise to religiously apply them so that I can see results LOL!






You can buy the Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream (30ml) and other Elizzaveca products from Althea. Also don’t forget that if you sign up and immediately purchase, you'll get a 150 peso discount plus a 150 points added immediately after you completed your order. But if you wanted an additional 50 peso discount, click here! And I promise you'll never regret ordering from this site.

Photos are from Althea

Photos are from Althea


Photos are from Althea

0 comments :

Views