I saw this brush in one of the IG Post featured in Sephora. I got so curious and amazed that I ended up ordering one for myself. Because I ...

ZOEVA Rose Golden Brow Line

Friday, October 14, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I saw this brush in one of the IG Post featured in Sephora. I got so curious and amazed that I ended up ordering one for myself. Because I can go out without foundation, blush on, mascara and lipstick on but I cannot leave the house without fixing my eyebrows. 



Because Rose Gold is the color of the year, why not get myself a rose gold brush for my beloved eyebrows. I got the Rose Golden Brow Liner for 553 at Sephora. Unlike the Powder Polish and Silk Finish brushes that are encased in a soft plastic, this one comes in a rose gold box. 



Pros:
  • Perfect for drawing, filling eyebrows
  • I super love the color
  • The bristles are just so perfect - not so soft and not so hard
  • Perfect for travelling and using everyday


Cons:
  • Easily attracts dirt because of the semi matte texture of the handle
  • A little bit pricey for just an eyebrow brush





The price varies for this brush as the black one or the original color of Zoeva brushes is cheaper than the Rose Golden collection. I don’t mind because as I’ve said I love the color.  I’ve been using this brush every single day, and it is AMAZING! It is truly a brush that works on my uncoordinated eyebrows. 



I am planning on buying a set of brushes for eye makeup, but if the heavens would give them to me for free why not! ZOEVA brushes are available in Sephora and free shipping for purchases above 1,300 pesos. 



0 comments :

Views