This has been a long overdue review, I know because I bought it I think three months ago? And this has been released by Sleek months ago al...

Sleek Matte Me in Fired Up

Sunday, October 09, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

This has been a long overdue review, I know because I bought it I think three months ago? And this has been released by Sleek months ago also. I decided to give this one a shot since I got the shade Birthday Suit



I chose this color mainly this is available and the other shades are too red or to plum for me to wear. This shade is in the deep, wine color and I love it as much as any other red lipsticks I have. I got this at 10% off so that's 45 pesos saving from the original price of 450 pesos.



Pros:
  • doesn't dry lips
  • very nice packaging and applicator
  • the color suits almost every skin tone
  • lasts very long
Cons:
  • it takes technique and patience to finally get the hang of applying this lipstick


I find this one more tricker to apply than the Birthday Suit, because one mistake and you cannot go back anymore since this one has darker color. Plus the fact that it dries so fast. Anyways I still love the color, perfect for the upcoming Holiday Season!



Sleek products are available in major malls in the metro and Zalora. You can check out Sleeks Facebook page for more information on all their products.


0 comments :

Views