I am not a face mask person. I tried using once like the one with the actual face mask sheet then you’ll put it in your face and wait for s...

Elizavecca Carbonated Clay Mask

Saturday, October 15, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I am not a face mask person. I tried using once like the one with the actual face mask sheet then you’ll put it in your face and wait for sometime for your skin to absorb it. I hate that so I skipped using them in fact I gave it out once I got them free from a store or someone gave it to me. Not until I saw this video that features this carbonated mask.



I am talking about the Elizavecca Carbonated Clay Mask that I bought from Althea. I thought I will never have these mask because I haven’t seen one store that carries the Elizavecca brand. But thank heavens for Althea! Anyways I bought it for 550 pesos, it is a bit higher yes, but considering the amazement I experience while watching the video, I know I’ve got to have them







Pros:
  • Cleans pores
  • Easy to clean and wash off your face
  • No allergic reaction or sudden burnt sensation when applying
  • After washing off the “bubble” I feel that my pores and my face felt so cool, clean and fresh


Cons:
  • Not available in the Philippines
  • The applicator is small, I have to use my hands to spread it faster
  • You have to be fast in applying the mask because it instantly bubbles up a bit fast
  • You have to cover tightly the jar, or else the entire jar will bubble up
  • Instructions are all in Korean, I hope they'll put English in their instructions someday


Bare Face
Application

Set the timer for 5 minutes









After washing off the carbonated bubbles

Application is very tricky, you have to avoid your eyes obviously and also avoid the mouth and the nose passageway or you will inhale carbonated bubbles. 


I love it so much that during the first weeks I am using them, I think I overdone it because the skin on my cheeks started to hurt. But I would definitely buy a jar of these because I was about to finish the one I bought. I have to act faster because shipping from Althea is usually 2 weeks.




You can buy The Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask and other Elizzaveca products from Althea. Also don’t forget that if you sign up and immediately purchase, you'll get a 150 peso discount plus a 150 points added immediately after you completed your order. But if you wanted an additional 50 peso discount, click here! And I promise you'll never regret ordering from this site.

0 comments :

Views