While “browsing” through Sephora, I saw an eyebrow brush that’s been featured in one of the Social Media shots. I got very curious as she p...

ZOEVA Powder Polish and Silk Finish

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

While “browsing” through Sephora, I saw an eyebrow brush that’s been featured in one of the Social Media shots. I got very curious as she posted that it’s the beast eyebrow brush ever! So I knew  have to get them. To be able to complete the free shipping I have added items that I know I will use. And the are the ZOEVA Powder Finish and Silk Finish brushes.



As always I read reviews about them and I have to know what are they for. I bought them because I have foundation phase where I wanted to wear liquid foundation everyday. And my RT brushes are suffering and I need to wash them every now and then. Because I needed to get the free shipping for my eyebrow brush, I added these two gems. I am happy that they are encased in a plastic case which you can carry around if you don't want to ruin your make up bag or expose these brushes to more dirt.


ZOEVA Powder Polish Brush 107




Obviously this brush is for powder make ups, but what I like about it? It's so soft! Like I can use it for five hours on my face. But seriously I love this brush!

Pros:
  • The bristles are soft and they are dense but still I still feel they are not because of the softness of it
  • I love the sturdiness of this brush, it feels a little bit heavy but there is so much conviction on them
  • The packaging is superb! I got easily sold just for the plastic case alone
Cons:
  • For 1,056 pesos, it's a bit pricey yes but I am comparing it to other high end brands like Sigma, this one is a steal and a very close duper also
  • I find it a bit bulky, especially if you are going to travel




ZOEVA Silk Finish Brush 102



At first I was so confused on what purpose does this brush serve. I started reading reviews about this and it says that it is a holy grail for liquid foundation, better than stippling brush. I am so IN!

Pros:
  • The bristles are soft and they are very dense but still very soft and doesn't hurt my face when applying liquid foundation
  • I love how it easily spreads my foundation and I love how "silky" they are after using them
  • Well it's smaller than the Powder Polish brush
Cons: 

  • For 804 pesos, it's a bit pricey yes but I am comparing it to other high end brands like Sigma, this one is a steal and a very close duper also
  • I find it a bit bulky, especially if you are going to travel
  • The liquid foundation tend to build from this a lot maybe because they are denser so I have to clean them every week







Overall, I am not disappointed by thus brand. I would love to have their other brushes especially the set brushes. Maybe Santa would be so kind and give me one set this Christmas?



ZOEVA brushes are available in Sephora and free shipping for purchases above 1,300 pesos. Also they are having the an exclusive sale for White (15% discount) and for Black (20%) discounts.

0 comments :

Views