It's really crazy how time flies so fast! I cannot believe that it's now October and only 82 days before Christmas! And because it&...

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

Monday, October 03, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 3 Comments

It's really crazy how time flies so fast! I cannot believe that it's now October and only 82 days before Christmas! And because it's my most favorite time of the year, I started shopping for presents! I know it's early, but I don't want to get into the Christmas rush like last year. I get so stressed when I am pressured to get the right present to that someone.




Anyways I am here to review a very overdue product, the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. I bought this in Lipstick All U Can stall in Trinoma for 500 pesos. I bought this because I am hoping that it will be at par with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.




Pros:

  • The actual tube is very handy and can fit into the make up bag
  • This actually holds my foundation and doesn't live me oily throughout the day

Cons:

  • The smell is like a bit of elmer's glue
  • It feels weirdly sticky on my face
  • Availability is hard, because you'll only get them in online stores


Overall I am not a fan of this product, I feel that I wasted my money on this product because I only used it twice or thrice only. I don't really like the feel and smell when applying it on my face though it holds up my make up.



3 comments :

  1. Thank you Namrata for your kind words, I'll check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to be here and read some interesting posts , i got very useful information over here thanks for sharing it .
    KVPY Admit Card 2016

    ReplyDelete

Views