There was a time when this lipstick hit the stores and this shade where all gone and nowhere to be found. I've learned my lesson on the...

Maybelline Lip Gradation in Mauve

Friday, October 07, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

There was a time when this lipstick hit the stores and this shade where all gone and nowhere to be found. I've learned my lesson on the Maybelline Matte Vivid Lipstick last year liked I've gone so crazy finding them. So on this one I let the storm pass, and luckily bought it on sale too.



I am talking about the Maybelline Lip Gradation in Mauve, the regular price is 399 pesos and I bought it at 30% off so it's around 280 pesos only. I like this because it's the nudest and wearable in the collection and it's supposed to be doing an ombre look but I tried I really do. But it's just not happening.






Pros:
  • Very pigmented and a very nice shade for my skin tone
  • Doesn't have a distinct smell
  • Wearable shade for all skin types
Cons:
  • The sponge makes me crazy so I don't think I have a use for them
  • Longevity is not that long a few hours and also when you eat or drink it will surely transfer and fade easily


Overall, I think my friends will like this shade because they are a fan of nude, brownish lipsticks. Also it's not big of a hit so there's stock in major department stores.







0 comments :

Views