I was about to go home when I remember I need a mousepad. I hate the selections in Landmark and then I saw that they are giving away a free...

The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Photogenic Sun Blur

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I was about to go home when I remember I need a mousepad. I hate the selections in Landmark and then I saw that they are giving away a free mousepad when you purchase from the The Face Shop X Kakao Friends collection. Well I bought the item that I thought I would use, so ended up buying the The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Photogenic Sun Blur.





Again this is an unplanned purchase, I bought this for the sake of the free mousepad, I didn't know that mousepad will cost me 695 pesos LOL! Anyways I tried it in my hand before buying it also I've done a lot of thinking before buying it. What gives me on buying it? Well the free mousepad plus the yellow packaging, I just cannot resist them. The bonus part is that this is a sunblock/blur cream/primer.





Pros:
  • Has SPF50+ PA+++
  • Brightens skintone
  • Blurs imperfections
  • Can be used as a sunblock/primer/blur cream
  • The very cute packaging and the freebie :)


Cons:
  • My face is white like a ghost when first applied but then it fades as it settles
  • I feel like my pores can't breathe when I am using it
  • I don't recommend it using during Summer although it has SPF
The very cute and pink free mousepad



Bare Face


With Sun Eco Photogenic Blur

Overall, I really liked this product on the days that I feel like wearing foundation. It holds up my makeup plus it blurs my pores. But I think I won't be using this during summer. I think my face is gonna blow up with heat because as I've mentioned I feel like my pores can't breathe when I applied it. This product will go a long way since you only need a little, unless you wanted to look like a ghost.



You can check out The Face Shop Facebook page for more information on their products and stores.





0 comments :

Views