You know how I just discovered Althea and it's Korean Beauty Products a month ago or so. But then when I stumbled upon this store, I ju...

My MUMUSO Korea Shopping Experience

Sunday, October 16, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

You know how I just discovered Althea and it's Korean Beauty Products a month ago or so. But then when I stumbled upon this store, I just fell in love more with Korea. Saw this in Lucky China town and my heart just fluttered when I finally got to shop inside their amazing store!





I am talking about the MUMUSO store from Korea! I am a fan of these 99 pesos store, but some of the items are not really reliable or the quality isn't good enough. Also the organization of the usual stores are a mess, I got so confused with their items or if those items go together. But MUMUSO is an exception! It has a fresh design, the items are amazing and you can really USE them and not throw them away because they aren't working or so. They have a wide range of functional items; of course they have beauty products - from makeup, primer, foundation, lipsticks, eyeliners, eyebrow pens and they even have nail polish and removers. They also have face masks, face gel, all sorts of beauty products that we all know Koreans are obsessed with. 



Some of the items I bought are foot socks for only 99 pesos for two pairs. I don't expect that much but hey these socks are soft and doesn't say hello when I wear rubber shoes or sneakers. It's a little bit thin but I don't mind, I am happy I bought them.



I also bought a wooden hairbrush for 99 pesos for my real home in the Province because my brothers always use one of my brush/comb and when I am about to use them, I cannot find them. I also bought a new make up bag which I LOVE! It costs 199 pesos, but what I love about the bag is that it's not very bulky, also it has a brush holder and a cover, it holds my make up essentials and lastly the very cute design! I should have hoarded them because when I went back they were gone.




They also have this amazing travel bottles and jars for only 99 pesos! I cannot believe that this set contains the basic need you wanted to bring along in traveling, it has 3 small jars, one 2 bottles and 2 scoopers plus it comes with a plastic container.




I cannot resist this mint ribbon bath headband, so I have to have them. I also costs 99 pesos and it is so adorable! Perfect when I am wiping away makeup and washing my face.




I think the first branch is in Lucky China Town, then followed by the Farmers branch, I am not sure but I got to visit that branch also. Unlike the Lucky China Town branch, the Farmers branch is a little small, also not all the items I saw in Lucky China are there but I got to score these amazing mint hangers for 99 pesos for 5 pieces! I got two because well you know clothes - like I got a ton of them. 




I believe they will be opening new branches like in Eastwood, UP Town Center and the one very close to me Venice Piazza. I cannot wait to shop again in one of their stores because they offer cheap, functional stuffs that actually works!


0 comments :

Views