So I got obsessed with Too Faced Melted Metal in Peony that I saw in Sephora. I felt really bad because when I saw that lipstick it’s on sa...

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Istanbul

Friday, September 16, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

So I got obsessed with Too Faced Melted Metal in Peony that I saw in Sephora. I felt really bad because when I saw that lipstick it’s on sale! I have to thought it through and read a dozen reviews of it and when I am ready to buy that lipstick, they are all gone!



Then I have to check out for dupes in Pinterest, luckily I found one that is very available here in the Philippines. It says that the closest shade with Too Faced Melted Metal in Peony is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Istanbul. I know I have to rush to the department store for it. I found one in SM Aura, and I am shocked that it costs 459 pesos! See I should have bought the Too Faced Melted Metal which only costs 750+ because they are on sale.





Pros:
  • Readily available in the Philippines
  • The packaging is not bulky
  • Doesn’t dry my lips
  • The applicator doesn’t feel icky

Cons:
  • I cannot believe that the price is almost 500 pesos
  • Very tacky to use especially if you put to much
  • Not suited for all skin types




You see this is not on my list of favorite lipstick. I rarely used them because I feel like when I use it, I feel like I have Barbie lips on me. You know the too pink and too light shade of the lipstick. Also the price kinda sets me off so I don’t think I will buy other shades of this one.





You can check out NYX's facebook page for a complete list of department stores that sell their products.

0 comments :

Views