So I kinda got obsessed with my eyebrow kit recently and decided to buy a new angled brush. I saw this Set in Kalm Cosmetics and they are o...

ECOTOOLS Six Piece Starter Set

Thursday, August 04, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

So I kinda got obsessed with my eyebrow kit recently and decided to buy a new angled brush. I saw this Set in Kalm Cosmetics and they are on sale for 600 pesos, regular price is 720 pesos. I know I don't need all of those brushes but I wanted the angled brush and the pouch.



As usual it was a breezy transaction with Kalm, and I got my brushes in a matter of 1-2 days. You're wondering why it's called a six piece set, when the brushes are only five? It's because the pouch is included in the set. Anyways these are the brush in the set:





Blush Brush

For powder blush, I tried using them but it's not really what I wanted in a blush brush. I'd still prefer my Ecootools Kabuki Retractable brush when applying my blush on.


Shading Brush

This is used to fill in your eye brows after lining them up using the angled brush. For me it's a little bit big for my eyebrows, that is why I didn't use them too.


Angled Eye Liner

This is supposedly to be used for eye liners, but it works well with lining my eyebrows so who cares if it's for eye liners. It works and I super loved it!


Concealer Brush

I don't really use brush when I apply my concealer because I prefer using my ring finger when spreading it. Plus I think it's too big for a concealer brush but then again I am no expert so maybe that's the standard size of concealer brush.


Lash & Brow Groomer

Again not a fan of these brushes, but it's great because it's a two-in-one product. You get to groom your eyebrows and lashes.



Overall I feel like this collection doesn't fit me at all. I only liked the Angled Brush and the pouch. I hope the next item I will buy from Ecotools would be all worth it that I would use of them.





For more information and more products from Kalm Cosmetics you can check out their website and Social Media accounts.

0 comments :

Views