A very long overdue post, but I decided to blog about this one because they launched another set of shades and I would love to collect all ...

Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit

Thursday, July 28, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

A very long overdue post, but I decided to blog about this one because they launched another set of shades and I would love to collect all of them. Anyways, I am talking about one of the best seller shades of Sleek Matte Me, the Birthday Suit.



When I bought this in SM Makati, I have to reserve it because it's easily sold out in all Sleek counters in Metro Manila. The very kind lady from Sleek sent me a message that the Birthday Suit is available and I know I have to rush over there to get it. At first I wasn't really a fan of these lipsticks. I feel like they are going to dry my lips so much that my lips would look like the Sahara desert. But I am surprised that it didn't and the shade really fits any skin tone especially our Morena skin. 



Pros:
  • doesn't dry lips
  • very nice packaging and applicator
  • the color suits almost every skin tone
  • lasts very long
Cons:
  • it takes technique and patience to finally get the hang of applying this lipstick




For the price of 450 pesos you'll get a very kylie like shade of lipstick without breaking your wallet. It last long, it's very pigmented and not drying at all. I would definitely get all the newly launched shades of Sleek Matte Me.





Sleek products are available in major malls in the metro and Zalora. You can check out Sleeks Facebook page for more information on all their products.


0 comments :

Views