" My youth, my youth, my youth.  My youth is yours" -  TROYE SIVAN - Youth Having a youthful skin and glow is the main ...

OLAY Regenerist™ Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer and Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence

Thursday, June 09, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

"My youth, my youth, my youth. My youth is yours"
TROYE SIVAN - Youth

Having a youthful skin and glow is the main concern of most women out there. I mean who doesn't want to look young and radiant even at 40+ years of age right? And I remember one of my friend told me that you need to start early on preparing your skin for the inevitable - which is wrinkles and dryness of your skin.



That is why OLAY came up with the essence and moisturizer that will regenerate that youthful and hydrate your skin at the same time. OLAY Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer and Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence are the newest line for women out there who wants to avoid wrinkles and at the same time having a youthful and hydrated skin. 


After taking a bath, I applied first the OLAY Regenerist  Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence on my face. I love the dropper like applicator of the essence. You have to pump the top part of the dropper to dispense the product. I applied it all over my face and neck. I love the consistency and the feel on my face, I feel like it's stretching and hydrating my face at the same time. Also I love that you'll avoid spillage for this product, so another plus for me.




Then after letting the essence settle on my face, I then proceeded applying the OLAY Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer. I always use moisturizer after taking a  bath because I read somewhere that it's a barrier of some sorts to harmful rays of the sun and of course pollution. I love the consistency of the moisturizer, it's not that runny at the same time it's not that sticky. Also when applied, it doesn't feel sticky at all. I know some moisturizer does that so it's not fun to use them under your make up. But this one, I find it easier to settle onto your face and you don't have to worry about feeling sticky at all.






OLAY Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer and Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence promised to:
  • Day 1: Visibly reduces pores, improves texture & radiance
  • Day 14: Noticeably firmer skin
  • Day 28: Reduces years of wrinkles
Bare Face



After applying the OLAY Regenerist™ Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence


Oops! I think there's too many on my cheeks, spread spread spread!

After applying OLAY Regenerist™ Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer

I must agree that after days of using both the essence and moisturizer, I can testify that it visibly reduces my pores and it also improves my skin texture and it gave me that radiant looking skin too. I cannot wait for Day 14, Day 28 and of course a full year of using this two amazing products. 





For more information on these products you may check out Olay's Facebook page and you can also check out Sample Room too.



0 comments :

Views