I've been wanting a retractable brush since I don't want to get them very dirty and exposed to dirt when inside my make-up bag. I a...

ECOTOOLS Retractable Kabuki and Custom Coverage Buffing Brush

Saturday, June 04, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I've been wanting a retractable brush since I don't want to get them very dirty and exposed to dirt when inside my make-up bag. I also wanted a new buffing brush, because I want a new one LOL! I know there are a lot of brands out there who carries these type of brushes but, what I want is budget friendly. 


Through thorough research on some blogs on the internet, I found out that Ecotools carries brushes that are affordable at the same time very efficient I decided to look for a retailer who carries this brand. Fortunately, I found out that Kalm Cosmetics carries them, hooray! They used to have a physical boutique in  Crossings but when I got to visit stores their stores in Trinoma and Glorietta, they are not existing anymore - I meant the whole Crossings. Happy to say that they have an online store though.



It was a breezy transaction, after 1-2 days you'll receive your package. I only paid 60 pesos for shipping fee within Metro Manila. For the brushes: Custom Coverage Buffing Brush costs me 380 pesos (Original price: 480 pesos) it's on sale so yey! For the Retractable Kabuki Brush it costs me 530 pesos.









Ecotools Retractable Kabuki is the brush I've been wanting for so long. The metal case is sturdy, the bristles is soft yet the products can spread amazingly well and most importantly it's a blush, contour and buffing brush in one! You can adjust the metal thing inside so that you can use it for contouring, blushing and buffing. I hope that Ecotools will create more retractable brushes in the future.




Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush is not what I expected it should be. It's a little bit small for buffing but it still does the job, especially when I used to settle my makeup with powder. I still love it though because it's lightweight and very eco-friendly too, just like all the Ecotools product.



I would totally much appreciate if Kalm Cosmetics would bring all the Ecotools products here, I bet I would be collecting all of them because they are so good and affordable at the same time. Ecotools also is eco-friendly because I believe all their products are made from recycled materials.

For more information and more products from Kalm Cosmetics you can check out their website and Social Media accounts.



























0 comments :

Views