This has been a very long due posts since I received this one from my dearest brother for my birthday last February. I cannot find the righ...

Colourpop Back to Cool

Monday, June 20, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

This has been a very long due posts since I received this one from my dearest brother for my birthday last February. I cannot find the right time to swatch them all on my lips so yeah I guess I finally got the time so here's my review of the Colourpop Back to Cool lippies.



I ordered this set from Shopee under the seller Radium888. It costs 1,800 pesos plus the 50 pesos shipping fee. The seller was very accommodating I asked for an actual picture of the item and she sent it right away. I ordered and paid it via BPI Transfer to Anyone and two days later I got them already. I was so excited to try them on!



There are 6 lipsticks included in the set, It is mostly nude to bright colors of pink, red and violet. These are the shades:

  • Baewatch
  • Choker
  • Moshpit
  • Out of Sync
  • TGIF
  • Too Sexy

Baewatch
This is one of my favorite shade in the collection. Reminds me of Lumiere but more darker and muted. I liked that it has a matte finish but doesn't dry my lips. Staying power is okay, and it doesn't leave ugly stain marks after it fades on my lips.




Choker
The lightest shade in the collection and the finish is creme. So expect it not to lasts a long time. If you want natural looking lips and don't want too much color on your lips, this is your shade.




Moshpit
This is my first ever kind of brown lipstick but still has a touch of rosy plum. Though you can wear this everyday, I would say I am not a fan but I don't hate it.





Out of Sync
Is a bright  fuchsia in a matte finish. Reminds me a lot of MAC Girl About Town. Also one of my favorite shade when I am in the mood for bright pink lipsticks.




TGIF
This is definitely my favorite shade in the collection. Because red is very classic and I like that the finish is matte, Also it has an undertone of brown so don\t expect it to be super red. But I still love it!





Too Sexy
This shade bothers me a lot, because it's so bright and I don't think I can wear them everyday at work. Though Out of Sync is also bright, I find this shade too pink and violet.





Overall, 4 out of the 6 shades are my faves; Baewatch, Moshpit, Out of Sync and TGIF. Though I can still use the Choker and Too Sexy, but I guess not as much as the 4 shades. How I wish Colourpop will brought their products here in the Philippines, I think I would be the happiest woman ever! Because their products are ridiculously good and very affordable.






0 comments :

Views