I've been blogging for over a year now. And people seem to ask the same questions over and over again. Like if I have sponsors already,...

I Want To Become Sample Room's next Beauty Insider

Monday, May 30, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I've been blogging for over a year now. And people seem to ask the same questions over and over again. Like if I have sponsors already, if I am getting free samples and make ups already. Stuff like that. I don't know why but these people tend to jump to conclusion that when you are a blogger, you get free stuff right away. But my answer would be; I don't get them for free. I spend my own money for the materials I'd use for my blog. 


This is the reason why I Want To Become Sample Room's next Beauty Insider. Aside from getting free stuff from Sample Room, my readers would broaden, right now my readers are my friends and some random strangers. But I think this is my gateway to a wider audience for my blog that is why I want to become a Sample Room Beauty Insider. I really like Sample Room's concept. I've been looking for boxed items from other bloggers and I must say I liked the sample's they are getting. But in Sample Room's concept, you decide the products you want to try and you have the freedom to choose whether to purchase them or not. That is the reason why I became a VIP member of Sample Room. I liked the concept and I liked how you can save lot's of money from buying the item you just wanted to "try" before "buying" them because you liked the product and it works for you.



Over the course of two months,  I realized that I really love Sample Room because I got to save a lot by just becoming a VIP member. If I were to buy the products I bought from Sample Room, I would spend 4062.75 pesos compared to what I really spend for the VIP points and shipping, it only costs me 1048 pesos. That is 3000 peso savings for me. Good job Sample Room.




And let's be honest the real reason why I Want To Become Sample Room's next Beauty Insider, is that I want to have free samples. I mean who doesn't right? But seriously I want my blog to be out there, to reach people that aren't just my friends. I want to inspire other people just like how other bloggers also inspired me so much that I became one. I want to share my thoughts, honest opinions and experiences with products that I swear by and believe that change can me and can change the other people out there.  






If I won't be lucky enough to get chosen, I'd still support Sample Room and other bloggers out there who always and will be my inspiration in the blogging world.

For more information about Sample Room's next beauty insider, you may check out this link.

0 comments :

Views