When Sample Room announced that they will having samples of Shiseido Products, I know I should get at least one of them. I also knew that i...

Shiseido IBUKI Beauty Sleeping Mask

Friday, May 27, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 4 Comments

When Sample Room announced that they will having samples of Shiseido Products, I know I should get at least one of them. I also knew that it will require a larger point just to get them.




And when it came up in Sample Room's site, I cannot wait for my points to come back. Good thing that when the stock is below 10 for the sleeping mask, my points came back and I have no hesitation to get it. Of course had to pay for a 100 peso shipping fee, but who cares when you will get a premium item worth 1,850 pesos.



I immediately use them when it arrived in my door step. I was so excited, excited to sleep even. The packaging is so nice and the lid is very shiny (it's so shiny that I cannot take a picture without my body showing up) and it has a mini spoon so you wont mess with the whole jar. 

Pros:

  • The smell is very nice
  • When applied to your face, the very tiny white particles blends in your face and poof they were gone
  • It laso has a cooling sensation when applied
  • After using it every night  I feel that my face has a glow of a well rested sleep even though it's not
  • Very nice packaging, elegant looking
Cons:
  • Expensive for 1850 pesos


I only spent 1100 Sample Room points plus the shipping fee just to get the mask. And for the size of the jar and the amount you only need in your face? I think this will last me a year for me to finish it up. Would I buy them? Maybe yes, if I finished my jar and I get satisfied with the results. I don't mind spending money on products that works for me. SO far I haven't had any breakouts while using this product. It really is a Beauty Sleeping Mask.

If you want to know about Sample Rooms awesome samples you can check out their website.



4 comments :

  1. They are the most widely used eye mask products these days. Its major role is to prevent light from entering your eyes to help your body rest more efficiency.
    sleep mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girl! may blog ka pala! I saw you sa event ni Ms. Martha last time sa Benefit. I think you are nice. :) good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Views