The next batch of things I got from Sample Room are the Belo Baby Collection. I don't know why I got them, maybe because the lotion and...

Belo Baby

Thursday, May 26, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

The next batch of things I got from Sample Room are the Belo Baby Collection. I don't know why I got them, maybe because the lotion and shower essentials contains cocoa and Shea butter and for me, that's the selling point right there.




Just like the Belo SunExpert, I am ecstatic for these products. These are the list I got from the Belo Baby Collection:

  1. Belo Baby Bar Soap (40 Sample Room Points)
  2. Belo Baby Hair & Body Wash (100 Sample Room Points)
  3. Belo Baby Face and Body Lotion (120 Sample Room Points)
  4. Belo Baby Cologne (Sweet Snuggle) (40 Sample Room Points)
  5. Belo Baby Cologne (Happy Tickle) (40 Sample Room Points)
  6. Belo Baby Cologne (Cool Drizzle) (40 Sample Room Points)
So the first batch I got is the soap, body wash and the lotion, it costs me 120 pesos for the shipping and 260 Sample Room Points. 



Belo Baby Bar Soap is retailed at 79.75 pesos. I like it smells already and I can almost eat this soap. But I am telling you this is the real deal. I know there are a lot of products for your babies and all of them promises that they don't contain harmful chemicals. But I must  say Belo stands for what they claim, and they always has been leading in skin care and now they have these amazing bath soap for babies.


Belo Baby Hair & Body Wash is retailed at 219.75 pesos. I am happy to say I used this one just to try it. I am just happy with the smell, it smells sweet just like cocoa mixed with Shea butter but I am not so happy with the body wash itself. Because it doesn't create that much foam I guess? Or correct me if I'm wrong because it's for babies? I\m not so sure though.

Belo Baby Face and Body Lotion is retailed at 224.75 pesos. Just like the body wash and the soap it also has the pleasant cocoa and Shea butter smell. What I like about this? It's non sticky also I noticed when you applied it on your skin it has a cooling effect. How cool is that?



The next batch I got is the Belo Baby Cologne which costs me 100 pesos for the shipping and 120 Sample Room Points.




Belo Baby Cologne (Sweet Snuggle) is retailed at 79.75 pesos. I like how the smell is so girly yet the smell is not so strong and just the right amount of floral fragrance. This is just right for your baby girls too.

Belo Baby Cologne (Happy Tickle) is also retailed at 79.75 pesos. And this must be my favorite because it's yellow and the smell is just the right amount of fruity fragrance I wanted.

Belo Baby Cologne (Cool Drizzle) is the lightest of the smell of all and the basic I think. And your baby boys will love them too.

Overall the total price of the products I got is 763.50 pesos but I only paid for 230 pesos for shipping fees. Again Sample Room didn't fail me and I am loving all their Brand Partners too especially Belo.



If you want to know about Sample Rooms awesome samples you can check out their website.


0 comments :

Views