I got to finally subscribed myself in Sample Room . I don't know about you but who doesn't like free samples? I signed up for an ac...

Belo Sunexpert

Thursday, May 26, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I got to finally subscribed myself in Sample Room. I don't know about you but who doesn't like free samples? I signed up for an account and got 100 points easily.  Then I became a VIP member for only 649 pesos and got too have 1000 points for it. So I have a total of 1100 points to spend in Sample Room! Yey!



I know it's a little bit late now for sun blocks because I believe the rainy season is upon us now. But I am telling you since we lived in a tropical country, sun is everywhere whether we like it or not, so we need sun protection all year round. 



What did I get? I got all the Belo SunExpert! I get to have three items per order. So these are the items I ordered from Sample Room:
  1. Belo SunExpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++ (120 Sample Room Points)
  2. Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF60 and PA+++ (125 Sample Room Points)
  3. Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++  (150 Sample Room Points)

I have to pay a 100 peso shipping fee which is not bad because I got to have three items for just using points in Sample Room. Then I waited for it to arrive in my doorstep. It is that easy!


 
Belo SunExpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++ is retailed at 449.75 pesos. I love it so much because it's so light on my face plus it has a tint. Not so much cover but it has sunblock so if you want to have thicker coverage use a powder over it. I also love that it doesn't have any strong smell of cosmetics. SO yeah I love it too bits.


 
Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF60 and PA+++ is retailed at 459.75 pesos. This is much cheaper than the sunblock I use for going into the beach. I love it because it's not so sticky at all and it blends easily on my skin. And let's not forget the SPF 60 this product has.


 
Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++ is retailed at 539.75. A lot pricier than the lotion but I am telling you this is also a must try because I used it on top of the lotion and it has a cooling effect when sprayed. Also it has spf, so when combined with Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF60 and PA+++ I think you will be fine under the sun.




 
So the overall the price for the products I got is 1449.25 pesos by just paying 649 pesos plus the 100 shipping fee from Sample Room. I cannot believe the savings I got from Sample Room plus I got to have my points back once I reviewed it and I will also get 1 point each for the reviews I will make. And I think being a VIP member of Sample Room is worth it!

If you want to know about Sample Rooms awesome samples you can check out their website.

0 comments :

Views