After a month of our stay in Azumi Boutique Hotel, I will be able to review it! Hooray! I was really busy over the past weeks with wor...

Azumi Boutique Hotel Review

Thursday, May 19, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments



After a month of our stay in Azumi Boutique Hotel, I will be able to review it! Hooray! I was really busy over the past weeks with work and everything.




Reception Area
Beside the reception area
So we decided to stay in Azumi Botique Hotel located in 2205 Market Street Madrigal Business Park Phase III Alabang, Muntinlupa. It's really far from where we are staying but nevertheless I am so curious with their hotel especially the Salt Water Infinity Pool. We have a hard time going to and from the said hotel because my boyfriend and I are not familiar in commuting in Alabang. But then we where able to arrive safely thanks to the kind people around the area.






I booked our room beforehand so I just said we have a booking then the very courteous front desk assist us. We where then asked for our payment and deposit. It cost's us 3516 pesos for the Queen Room, no breakfast included. I noticed that the elevator was small, like really small so you might have a problem if you have too much things you brought in you. 






The room is nicely lit, the design is very modern and I noticed that some of the  accent is orange. The bed was soft, a really large bed too! They also have a daybed/sofa. A long desk and I am fascinated that they have a mini kitchen like feel, because it has a sink, a counter then of course the basics like microwave, refrigerator and electric kettle. They don't have a free welcome snacks but of course they have the minibar. The air conditioner works perfectly fine and the television has cable so there's o problem with us just bumming out in our hotel room. The rest room, again it's made of glass, there's no bidet near the toilet bowl but the water has heater so it works for me.





We then decided to head out to have dinner, we were supposed to eat in the hotel\s restaurant but too bad they that serve anything with rice in their menu. So we saw earlier that there is like a mini mall just a few blocks from the hotel. We ate in Nathaniel's and we both some food for breakfast in Pure Gold. Yes, the hotel is very convenient to food, so there's no need to be afraid if you go hungry in the middle of the day. 

Restaurant


We headed back to the hotel and I decided their Nail Spa. I just opted for the basic/express cleaning of my nails. The spa was really nice with all the nice couch and the lighting is very relaxing. I must say I have a really nice experience in their spa, for only 350 pesos you can choose a really nice nail polish too.







My boyfriend and I decided to check out the pool. It was a breezy night so it must be a struggle to go night swimming. The pool is nicely lit and they have a mini bar too. They provided towels for free but you cannot take them outside the pool area. 





The next day I was up really early, which is very unusual for me. We headed out to the pool and decided to take a dip. It was really nice and the water as promised is salt water. The view is astounding also. Indeed a very relaxing stay.







As we checked out, we then waited in their very quaint lobby and we can't help to take lots of picture in it. 





The only thing that bothers me is the hotel's shuttle service. they only have 2 slots on weekdays and 3 slots for weekdays. I hope they improved it soon.



Overall I really enjoyed our stay in Azumi Boutique Hotel. I must say that the next time we'll be staying here we would need a car for a hassle free commute.



For more information on Azumi Boutique Hotel, you may check out their website.

0 comments :

Views