I can't believe it's April already and the unforgivable summer heat is everywhere! And I have a long overdue post, since this one i...

Young Blood Lipstick in Casablanca

Thursday, April 14, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I can't believe it's April already and the unforgivable summer heat is everywhere! And I have a long overdue post, since this one is a Christmas gift from my dear friend Dani. I feel like this color is more of a summer color so here it goes.




I didn't know that Young Blood is such a good product from Beauty Bar, As per my friend Dani, this brand carries mineral based product so it's really good on our skin. I am hesitant at first that this lipstick will not have any pigment at all, but I am very surprised because I really like the color on me and the pigment and the shimmery part is just right.





Pros:

  • Doesn't dry my lips
  • I love the color on my lips
  • Surprisingly pigmented
  • Doesn't have an odd smell
Cons:
  • Doesn't last long on lips
  • When the color faded, some of the glitter tends to stay
  • A bit expensive


I've been crazy for this lipstick since the day I tried it. I am very grateful that my friend introduced me to this brand and I am loving it so far. You can check out Beauty Bar for more product range from Young Blood.



0 comments :

Views