This is our last stop in our visit in the Manila Ocean Park . I love Yexel's Museum and I even visited his Museum in Las PiƱas last...

Amazing Stories of Yexel's Museum

Sunday, March 27, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments


This is our last stop in our visit in the Manila Ocean Park. I love Yexel's Museum and I even visited his Museum in Las PiƱas last year for my birthday celebration. I really wanted to go there because of the life size Baymax and I really want to hug him. I remember they have so much small toy figures there and a bit of a those life size ones. But here in Manila Ocean Park, it's more on the life sized figures than the smaller one.







BAYMAX!!!


I'm so ecstatic and when we entered we were greeted by the Minions! And I really wanna sing the Banana Song; "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana banana-ah-ah". I love them so much because they are yellow and they are so adorable! 




Then the inverted bedroom is the next, if you're feeling creative you can do anything there. But since I just wanted just to sit, so I did.

My boyfriend being creative below while me is just blah


And of course Spider man was there with all the creative effects you can with the pictures.




Alvin and Chipmunks are there also.


Then came the more serious figures. like the Round Table of King Arthur and his Knights.Lord of the Rings stuff, Gollum was here still searching for the ring.  

Where are my Knights? I'm getting sleepy already

"My precious!"








For the Game of Thrones fans, they have the Iron chair with complete setup of the lights and the windows. 





And where is Prince Charming? I found Cinderella's Glass Slippers already and I knew already it wouldn't fit me, it's so small!



Next stop, Star Wars fan would go crazy here because there are  life sized Storm Troopers here! But of course Darth Vader included.




And I think Iron Man fans would love this one and would like to have it in their secret basement. They have a room full of all the Iron Man, lined up just like in the movies. It took us forever to take pictures of my boyfriend without people in the background. 












Lastly my all time favorite movie - Up. They have the house with all the colorful balloons! Too bad it was enclosed in a glass case, I hoped they make a life size replica of it. That would be so cool!



For 150 pesos for the entrance fee, Kids and kids at heart will surely enjoy this attraction in Manila Ocean Park.

0 comments :

Views