It's been more than a month since my last posts, well because I have a new job in a new workplace wherein I have to adjust my time and ...

H&M Kabuki Brush

Friday, March 11, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

It's been more than a month since my last posts, well because I have a new job in a new workplace wherein I have to adjust my time and lastly learn everything I need to know to perform my work effectively. Also I don't have much time during weekends because a) I'm always outside, b) too tired to write something and c) 
I wanted to relax and just bum out at home. 




Well let's kick-off with a brush review! It's been ages since I reviewed my first one because well I am very satisfied with them. But then being the shopaholic that  I am, I decided to buy new brushes over the weeks that I am not blogging lol! I found these very cute but efficient brush in H&M Makati. I was a bit hesitant because I don't usually trust these store to carry a make up line brush because I think that's not their forte. But then when I tried it, I was amazed how it works perfectly.



Pros:
  • Very soft especially when applied to the skin
  • It easily transfers powder makeups onto my face and spreads them evenly
  • Affordable at 349 pesos
Cons:
  • There is no pouch or some cover to protect the brush making it more prone to dust and dirt


It should be rounder, but because of the packaging it's shaped like an oval
Overall, I am loving these very cute Kabuki brush, it's very lightweight and I like that it's very versatile too. My only concern is that there's no cover of some sorts for it. I just use the packaging so that it won't get dirty easily on my make up bag.

You can buy these brush on H&M stores in the Metro and they have also a wide selection of brushes so you can check them out.


0 comments :

Views