I've been requested to review a highlighter from one of my readers, Steph. I said I’ll try my best because I'm not into that highli...

Sleek Face Form in Fair

Monday, February 08, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I've been requested to review a highlighter from one of my readers, Steph. I said I’ll try my best because I'm not into that highlighting thingy because for me it's quite complicated so as contouring. I've had a bit of challenge for the said product because the one I am eyeing is too expensive for me to just "try". Then I saw this product from one of the blogs I'm reading and it says that it's a blush, contouring and highlighting powders in one palette.




The Face Form is the first product I bought from Sleek. And ever since I bought it, I’ve been using them every day. See I am not into contouring and highlighting but talk about eating your own words, I’ve been obsessed with them ever since. It’s like drawing my eyebrows on, I cannot go outside without them too.



Contouring Powder, Blush On, Highlighting Powder

The first step is contouring your cheeks, I don’t want to bother contouring other parts of my face because it’s too time consuming and I wanted to achieve the natural look and putting so much make up on my face is not the way to achieve it. Just swipe the powder under your cheeks and blend very well, the finish is matte so expect it to settle after a while.


One swipe of contouring powder

Next is putting on the blush on, I love this blush on because it's another dupe for NARS Orgasm! Just put in on the apple of of cheeks and blend it very well. I love that it's not too glittery and it really resembles the NARS in Orgasm.


One swipe of blush on


Lastly, the highlighter. At first I am not so sure how and where will I put them on. Then I saw some videos and blogs and I decided to put them on the apple of my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I love that it settles in your face after blending them with a brush.


One swipe of highlighting powder on the apple of my cheeks on my nose bridge


Pros:
  • Very large mirror
  • The packaging is not bulky
  • The powders are all amazing
  • Very affordable
  • These powders stays on my face the whole day
Cons:
  • Doesn't come with a brush
This is far the best contour, blush on, and highlighter in one palette. It only costs 875 pesos for a generous palette of these 3 amazing powders. For me the price and the quality it gives me, it's worth every peso. I'll also wanted to buy the separate blush on of this one, you know when I don't feel like contouring and highlighting my face.




Sleek Makeup Products is available in Landmark Trinoma, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia. They are also available in Zalora. You can check out Sleek's Instagram account for more information on their products.




0 comments :

Views