My dear brother got me this last Christmas. I didn't forced him this time though. But I think his girlfriend Janel picked this one out ...

M.A.C Please Me Matte Lipstick

Sunday, February 07, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

My dear brother got me this last Christmas. I didn't forced him this time though. But I think his girlfriend Janel picked this one out because she's obsessed with matte lipsticks. 




I am beyond ecstatic and excited when I received this one. This is my second matte lipstick from M.A.C and I love this shade because it's pinkish with a hint of nude on it.





Pros:

  • I always love the smell of M.A.C lipsticks
  • It is matte, and doesn’t dry my lips
  • Suites my skin color
Cons:

  • I find it hard to blend, unlike my first matte from M.A.C the Opera shade
  • Staying power is not that long considering this is a mate lipstick



Overall, I'll use this lipstick whenever I feel so girly and wearing a dress. I love the shade but I find it hard to blend it or it's just my lips are so dry. This is one of M.A.C's bestseller and a regular shade so no need to panic because it will always be in their store.



You can check M.A.C's website for more information on their products. You can buy them in select M.A.C counters in the metro.




0 comments :

Views