Ever since Maybelline launched the commercial of this product, I've been obsessed - I mean the commercial is very genius and catchy. ...

Maybelline Super BB Cream

Saturday, February 06, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Ever since Maybelline launched the commercial of this product, I've been obsessed - I mean the commercial is very genius and catchy. I've wanted to order online but I am hesitant of the swatch so I have to wait for the product to hit the stores so I can swatch it on my neck.




Finally, after some months of waiting for this product, I was able to purchase one. I opted for the Medium shade since the Natural shade is too light for me - or it's just me. It's priced for 399 for a 30mL tube. 



Maybelling promises to:

1. Perfectly covers imperfections
2. Hide pores
3. All day wear
4. Blocks UV rays with SPF 50 PA+++
5. Protects skin from polution
6. Brightens skin
7. Smoothes skin
8. Evens skintone
.

Pros:
  • Packaging is lightweight and I love the color
  • Affordable, I think the price is only fair for the product
  • Has SPF 50 PA+++
  • I love the thickness, but it's lightweight on my face
  • Staying power is okay, but if your oily I suggest use a primer before applying the product and a setting powder on top of the BB Cream
Cons:
  • Has faint smell
  • Only two shades available




I hope Maybelline introduce more darker shades of this product. I love it on my face but it tends to get oily if you don't use setting powder on top. And lastly the color of the packaging is very 2016, I love the rose quartz color of this product, very feminine. 

Bare Face


with Maybelline Super BB Cream
with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Maybelline Super BB Cream is available in leading Department stores and select Drug stores. You can check out Maybelline's Facebook page for more product information.


0 comments :

Views