It’s been awhile since I reviewed a concealer because I am so satisfied with my previous one. But then it’s running out already and I have ...

Pink Sugar Our Lil' Secret Concealer

Sunday, January 03, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

It’s been awhile since I reviewed a concealer because I am so satisfied with my previous one. But then it’s running out already and I have to look out for a replacement which is effective and way cheaper than my previous one. And hooray for the Proud Pinoy product Pink Sugar, they have these amazing concealers and it is really affordable.



They have 4 shades available (Light, Light Medium, Medium and Medium Deep) and it only cost 299 pesos, how awesome is that? It’s really affordable plus it’s a local brand. I need to ask the very accommodating sales lady in SM Aura to apply it on my neck. And we settled on the Light Medium shade. When I first tried it, I am a bit overwhelmed because it’s liquid base and I have to spread it fast so that it won’t stuck up on my under eye.






Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Really conceals especially the dark circles on your under eye
  • There are 4 shades available
  • Doesn't sting my eye
  • Packaging is lightweight
Cons:
  • Dries fast so you have to spread them quickly
  • The squeeze bottle is quite hard to control so be careful when you  squeeze it

 Without Concealer:




With Pink Sugar Our Lil' Secret Concealer:




Overall I really love this concealer! It works so well, it's affordable and it's a local brand - Proud Pinoy! Though I am having a hard time spreading them because it dries so fast, I'd still use it, I just need practice with them.




You can buy Pink Sugar Our Lil' Secret Concealer in select Department Stores. You can check their Facebook Page for more information on their product and where to buy them.



0 comments :

Views