I know this is a long overdue post, because I got this product from my previous workshop from K-Palette last year and yes it's finally...

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Mascara in Ash Brown

Saturday, January 16, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I know this is a long overdue post, because I got this product from my previous workshop from K-Palette last year and yes it's finally here, the K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Mascara in Ash Brown which as I've said in my previous blog about the workshop, I got it for free!!!





I've been using this product since the day I got it and I can say that this really lasts a long time plus I love that it compliments my hair color.At first I though this would be off for my eyebrows because this is the lightest shade. But when I tried it the firs time, it lightens my eyebrows but not to much! Plus it keeps them from in place, because I have stubborn eyebrows lol!





Pros:
  • I love the applicator, a super tiny brush
  • Really handy
  • Really changes the color of your eyebrows
  • Keeps my eyebrows in place
Cons:
  • It's a bit pricey for 595 pesos for one tube
  • Available in two shades only


Bare Brows

With Loreal Brow Artist Designer Pro

With K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Mascara in Ash Brown


Overall, I love this product, if not I won't be using this one every day. Also I am not bothered with the shades, as per K-Palette, it suits any hair color. I also love that K-Palette always kept their promises on keeping your eyebrows groomed for the entire day.




You may check-out K-Palettes website to know more about their products and where to buy them. 

0 comments :

Views