It's the first day of 2016 and let’s kick-off the New Year with positivity, prosperity and happiness! And to start off, let’s wipe off ...

Biorè Micellar Cleansing Water

Friday, January 01, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

It's the first day of 2016 and let’s kick-off the New Year with positivity, prosperity and happiness! And to start off, let’s wipe off the bad vibes with Biorè Micellar Cleansing Water!



I bought this sometime ago because my previous makeup remover has run out.  I also tried the Biorè Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets (10 sheet) for 99 pesos but I find it costly so I switched to the Biorè Micellar Cleansing Water. It costs 189 pesos (if I remembered it correctly) for 90ml flip on bottle.   



Pros:
  • Removes makeup easily
  • Didn’t encounter pimples while using them
  • It's water based make up remover so no oily feeling after using it


Cons:
  • Has a funny smell while removing makeup
  • Sting my eyes a little
  • Doesn't remove mascara easily


Makeup products on my face 
After one swipe of Biorè Micellar Cleansing Water 

After several wipes of  Biorè Micellar Cleansing Water 


Overall I still love this make up remover despite of the smell while removing my makeup. Plus it doesn't clog pores that's why I didn't encounter any breakouts while using this. Also this is very handy because it’s so small you can use it while travelling but if you’re really conscious about the bulk in your bags, you can use their Facial Sheets.

Full make up on

After using Biorè Micellar Cleansing Water 

Biorè products are available in select Department Stores and Drug Stores. You can check out Biorè’s Facebook Page to check out their products and where to buy them.

0 comments :

Views