Happy New Year everyone! And Maybelline is the perfect product to cap off my last post for 2015. Well one being because this lippie is so i...

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid

Thursday, December 31, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Happy New Year everyone! And Maybelline is the perfect product to cap off my last post for 2015. Well one being because this lippie is so in demand it took me months to acquire these shades because they are always out of stock. And I am getting so frustrated because I always check Maybelline's counter, several of them but the sales lady always said it's always out of stock and they didn't know when will be the next delivery. So when I finally found them in SM Aura, I have to have them immediately!



It was originally at 350 pesos but because Maybelline still has the sale, it costs 250 pesos. I like these two shades because they are the extremes of the collections, Mat 11 being the red of all reds in the collection and Mat 12 because it's nude and I have also the same shade (Glam 13) for their Lip Polish. The sales lady said that the delivery for these are again undefined so better stock on them while they have it!



Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Highly pigmented especially Mat 11
  • Doesn't dry my lips
  • It's very compact and small
  • No funny smell
Cons:
  • Always out of stock
  • I find it time consuming to dry
  • I am bothered with the applicator - it has the tendency to get very icky in the long run

Mat 11:





Mat 12:






Overall this product is worth the wait! I love it so much, both shades actually and I think I'm gonna try the other shades of this collection, hopefully they are not out of stock LOL!

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid is available in leading Department stores and select Drug stores. You can check out Maybelline's Facebook page for more product information.

Cheers Everyone! Here's to a prosperous 2016!


0 comments :

Views