Let's take a break on eyebrows and let's focus on another favorite of mine, a red lipstick. I am not crazy over red lipstick before...

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss in 107

Thursday, December 10, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Let's take a break on eyebrows and let's focus on another favorite of mine, a red lipstick. I am not crazy over red lipstick before but now I got to wear them whenever I feel wearing them, even if it's a work day or a lazy weekend outside. So I am in the hunt for this brand for a long time now because it's not available locally. But thank the Heavens for Lucky Princess Online Shop which I stumbled upon in one of Manila Sundance Bazaar, I've got these gorgeous Rimmel lipstick!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss in 107


I am aiming for a nude lipstick for these collection by Rimmel, but it's not available there. So I opted for this reddish lipstick with a touch of plum on it. I haven't had that kind of shade so why not try them. I bought it for 330 pesos if I remembered it correctly. It's cheap considering it's not available locally. 





Pros:
  • Really pigmented
  • Doesn't dry up my lips considering it's a matte finish
  • Cheaper price
  • Cool and nice packaging
  • No faint smell when applied
Cons:
  • Not available locally
  • Doesn't lasts very long



Overall, I can see myself procuring more of these shades in this collection. I just have to hunt and go to different Bazaars LOL! But I love it, I can definitely wear the color everyday just like my other red lipsticks. 




You may checkout Lucky Princess Online Shop and they will be in the Trendsetters Bazaar in Metrotent Ortigas this weekend.

0 comments :

Views