Before I get so crazy over eyelash mascara which I've been obsessed recently, I need to review first the most coveted eyelash curler ev...

Maison Kitsune for Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Friday, December 11, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Before I get so crazy over eyelash mascara which I've been obsessed recently, I need to review first the most coveted eyelash curler ever. The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I have been contemplating on buying them for weeks because they are expensive. I wanted to buy from online sellers but I am afraid that they won't have the same results as the one bought in Shu Uemura counters.

Maison Kitsune for Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler



But well the shopaholic in me kicked in when they launched the Maison Kitsune collection which includes a limited edition gold eye lash curler. So yeah, I ended up buying the 1400 pesos eyelash curler. But what sets me off is that it doesn't come with a free padding unlike the regular silver eye lash curler.







Pros:
  • Really curls my eyelash
  • Doesn't squish my eyelids
  • I love the overall look and packaging
Cons:
  • Very expensive
  • Doesn't come up with a free padding

Uncurled Lashes:



Uncurled Lashes

Curling my Lashes:


Curling my lashes using Maison Kitsune for Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Curled Lashes:





Overall this is the best eyelash curler ever invented. Also it's gold and comes with the very cute chain which symbolizes the collaboration with Maison Kitsune. I am only bothered that you cannot buy an extra padding but other reviewers says it lasts for 2-3 years of usage not just the padding but of the overall curler. So I guess the value of this product covers the longevity of it's usage and of course the quality you get from it.






You may check out Shu Uemuras' page to check their latest promotions and their counters. I bought mine in SM Makati. 

0 comments :

Views