Last October L'Oreal had a flash sale for their Brow Artist Genius Kit. I knew I have to buy them so I rushed to the nearest L'Orea...

L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Last October L'Oreal had a flash sale for their Brow Artist Genius Kit. I knew I have to buy them so I rushed to the nearest L'Oreal counter and bought their Genius Kit for only 200 pesos. I know I had my fair share for this kind of product but I just want to give L'Oreal a chance.

L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit


I got the 02 Light to Medium shade just like my L'Oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro. When I tried to apply it, I was a bit disappointed but this product just needs a lot of patience which I don't usually have. I started of course with the Gel trying to line my eyebrow, it took forever of course and then followed by the powder - a lot of it. I didn't use the double ended brush and spoolie because it was too small. 

Inside L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit - Left side is the Gel Liner and the Right side is the Powder

L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit Swatched


Pros:
  • Very affordable
  • Lightweight and easy to carry anywhere
  • Has a mirror and a double ended brush and spoolie

Cons:
  • Only two shades available
  • The gel and powder is not that pigmented

Bare Brows

With gel and powder


Honestly it was a better experience than my previous kit just like this. But I that have the time in the world to  spare my precious time on just my eyebrows. As always I find using this kit time consuming because I have to reapply over and over again the gel and powder on my eyebrows. But it turned out really great on my eyebrows, I just need a lot of  patience lol! The original price of this kit is 400 pesos, I'm not sure if it's on sale right now just like the brow liner I reviewed last time.


L'OrĂ©al Moist Matte Lipsticks are available in L'Oreal booths in department stores. You can also check their website and Facebook account for more info.

0 comments :

Views