I can’t believe 2015 is almost over! Oh how time flies so fast, and here I am still keeping up with my makeup hoarding.  And this product I...

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I can’t believe 2015 is almost over! Oh how time flies so fast, and here I am still keeping up with my makeup hoarding.  And this product I am going to share with you came all the way from Singapore! Well, special thanks to Janel for rummaging the mall of Singapore just to buy me this amazing product. I am talking about the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, I have read a ton of good reviews for this product and sadly it’s not yet available in the Philippines and luckily, the timing is really on my side because by the time I am in dire need for this product, Janel was there in Singapore and you know I have to ask her to buy me this product and yes they have it there, hooray!






It was a really bit expensive for a Maybelline product because it costs 21.90 SGD, so roughly 700+ pesos. Good thing it was on sale, I think it’s 30% off so it was down to 15.33 SGD, roughly 500+ pesos. I even asked Janel to try it on just to test that this product is really amazing and as per her findings, it was superb so I knew it that I really need that mascara. Unlike the other mascara’s of Maybelline, this one does not come in a boxed packaging, but only a plastic seal. Also this one is really big compared to the standard mascara sizes of Maybelline. 




Pros:
  • Does not clump on my eyelashes
  • Really great formula
  • Brush is bendable and is curved a little for easy application
  • Doesn't feel heavy on eyelashes
  • Really curl your lashes and lasts the whole day
Cons:
  • Currently not available in the Philippines
  • A little bit expensive for a drug store mascara

Bare Lashes:





With Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara:







I was really satisfied with the result of this mascara on my eyes. Also I can use this everyday because the formula isn't too heavy on my lashes and even though I tend to rub my eyes, the mascara stays there unless I use a makeup remover. I also find it easy to remove with just the basic makeup remover I use, no need for special makeup removers for the eyes. I just hope that Maybelline will launch this soon in the Philippines, because when this mascara runs out, I think I'm gonna cry. LOL!



0 comments :

Views